Friday, April 11, 2008

Workin Hard Or Hardly Workin

I have not read any of the chapters in "Farewell To Manzanar". The book is boring and quite dull. I hate it, but it provides great detail and description to the surroundings in and out of Manzanar. My personal opinion after reading 15 chapters of this book is a good source of information on Camp Manzanar. I just got done completing my Brain Pops, they are stupid and pointless to me. I hate school, I hate doing work. Everybody knows that one of your first priorities are to gain knowledge, and finish school. I have to do what I need to do. Today after I finished my Brain Pop's and sent them on Black Board, I reviewed on how to create an outline and how to site URL's and ect. Thats all for today, I will do the rest of my work at home for sure.

No comments: