Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Work In Progress. Hah!

By the end of this semester I am suppose to have at least fifteen blogs...yet I am slacking off a bit. I am pretty much frustrated, pissed off, and have the urge to be violent. This is too much work for us, juniors right now. We have TAKS testes coming up, not only that do I definitely worry about...I also have my SAT's coming up on a freaking Saturday at 7:45am at MacArthur high school. Yes, I believe my schedule for everything is quite ridiculous. I do not have any relaxing time like teachers advise us to do before TAKS. Even outside of school, I have a busy life. I do not ever have time to finish writing my letters to Jered, why do I write him? Don't worry about it, I'm not exposing any information about him. Everything is just frustrating right now. Everything is hectic and absolutely keeping me busy. I hate it yes, but it seems to keep me out of trouble. The worst part of the day when I finally get home from school is when I'm exhausted and do not have the energy to do any work. The stuff we're doing right now for English is way too much. I'm not in college yet! I have been putting effort into all of my work. I know I've turned in some incomplete work, but at least I turned it in. I would rather get some credit other than a zero. Hopefully by the end of the year all this bullcrap will pay off...

Oh and yes, my presentation has been coming along alright. I am creating a movie maker on Manzanar Relocation Center. Mrs. Fooks said for us just to include facts, pictures and ect... that is what I plan on doing.

No comments: