Monday, March 31, 2008

Research Experience

In the past years of education, I do not recall myself writting a historic rearch paper. Maybe I have written about different topics, including cultural differences, or a famous scientist but not yet have I written a paper on history related people or events. I would have to say the easiest part about writting a research paper is researching the web for biographies, autobiographies and other details about the following topic. Taking notes was one of the ways I organized my research papers. I would list each note in chronological order. I assume it was one of the easy ways of getting organized and putting all your thoughts together. The hardest part for me, writting a research paper would most likely be the starting of the introduction and the conclusion. It is most difficult for me to think what the begining of the paper should start off with, and including the conclusion confuses me at times. Also summarizing all of your notes into a small paragraph is aslo my major weakness in writting research papers. Capturing emotion, including the setting, and dialoge between characters is indeed one of the hardest things to put together in a research paper. To get through this obstacle I must think clearly, take my time out and understand what I am actually writting about. By writting this research paper, for sure I will be more acknowledged about The Manzanar Concentration Camps.

1 comment:

ENGLISH!!! said...

shut up i dont care ok gosh lol jk....lol luv u keo...